BUILDING THE NEW AQUARIUM
In 1930, the year after the reconstruction building was opened, another ancillary attractions were introduced. One of these was the Tom Thumb Golf Course installed on what was later to be the Sun Terrace. The photograph shows the opening; the Mayor, Councillor H. Wilfred Aldrich, is standing facing the camera with his right hand in his pocket, with the Town Clerk, Mr. J H Rothwell on his immediate right.
Image Reference: JG_04_186.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 217x152
Additional Information: Aquarium Garage, now flats.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Ulla Dunlop in memory of her husband, Dr Ian Dunlop
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society