THE EVOLUTION OF MADEIRA DRIVE
Construction of the Madeira Terrace in progress. The easternmost section of this terrace, together with the Shelter Hall and Lift had been opened in 1890. The extension westwards of the Terrace to a point just short of the old Aquarium, was completed in 1897. In the following year, 1898 this section of Madeira Drive was widened from 60 to 100 feet.
Image Reference: JG_05_137.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x106
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Robert Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society