MADEIRA DRIVE AND MADEIRA TERRACE
This photograph dates from the period 1890-1897. Note that only part of the Terrace had been constructed. The Hall and Lift were opened in May 1890.
The extension of the Terrace westwards for the full length of 2836 feet was completed in 1897.
Image Reference: JG_05_155.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 195x149
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Robert Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society