VOLK’S ELECTRIC RAILWAY
Photographs of the Western end of this railway at different periods.
In this view, the terminus, very close to the Palace Pier in about 1906. It had been here, or very near to this spot, since the opening of the railway in 1883. Between the station and the flight of steps note the solid stone face of the sea wall built in 1871.
Image Reference: JG_05_170.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 148x80
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Robert Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society