Nearly 30 years later, in 1925, at the bottom of West Street.
These two premises were occupied by Mr Harry Taylor, No. 3 as Dining Rooms and No. 4 as the Seaview Hotel. Both buildings were demolished in 1936 and the cleared space added to the Stadium Car Park.
Image Reference: JG_7_055.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 95x134
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society