Johns, the Milliners and Ladies Hatters at 24 & 25 East Street in 1879. This family were here for a number of years. On the left was a narrow quaintly named cul-de-sac, Wardens Buildings. It is thought that this was built by Francis Warden, steward for the Lady of the Manor in eighteenth century Brighton

Image Reference: JG_09_065.tif
Date: 1897
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 150x108
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society