A selection from a large number of photographs taken by an interested amateur photographer. This shows the closed frontage of the derelict building in Kings Road. After its closure in 1956 the building stood for several years so the photographs may have been taken during the period 1958–1962. 

Image Reference: JG_01_221.tif
Date: 1958-1962
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 68x108
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society