Although described in old directories as Hoove Lea, Mills Terrace, this house was not part of the original terrace, being built some time later, in the 1860s. Early in the 1930s the property underwent extensive reconstruction and was converted into three separate houses, Little Courtenay, Courtenay Towers, and Courtenay Side. Photograph taken in 1903.

Image Reference: JG_12_054.tif
Date: 1903
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 211x193
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society