These photographs (and previous), dating from about 1907, show the Esplanade, looking east and west. Both show the large single house, known as Kings Esplanade House, which was demolished in 1938, prior to the building of the King Alfred. On the extreme right can be seen Sussex Cottage which remained here until the middle of the 1920s.

Image Reference: JG_12_067.tif
Date: c.1907
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 165x108
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society