Looking east along the Esplanade, about 1928 or 1929. This area is little changed though the lamp posts have been replaced and the large café building has gone. This was known as Kings Esplanade House and stood by itself on the large island site where the Kings Alfred is now. The house was demolished in 1939 during preparatory work for the King Alfred.

Image Reference: JG_12_074.tif
Date: 1928-1929
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 205x156
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society