Photograph of part of the district originally called Cliftonville. This view is of the Sussex Hotel in 1897. This was how it looked when it opened on 19 October 1855. The hotel was reconstructed in its present form in the early 1930s.

Image Reference: JG_12_078.tif
Date: 1897
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 112x114
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society