In this photograph from St Aubyns Gardens, can be seen the old road in front of Beach Cottages which ran past the boat builders yard, down to the Esplanade. The lane in the right foreground led to three cottages, known as Ivy Cottages, which faced west, backing on to Namrick Mews. They were removed in 1927. The wasteland beyond is now the site of Vallance Gardens.

Image Reference: JG_12_111.tif
Date: 1908
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x117
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society