Close-up view of the building forming part of St Catherine’s Mansions, but previously a separate mansion known as Adelaide Lodge. This was probably built at the same time as adjoining St Helen’s Lodge, in 1858, though the portico to the left was a much later addition.

Image Reference: JG_12_133.tif
Date: 1965
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x110
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society