View of the old street from the North, about 1913. On the left is the entrance to Hove Manor above which were barns on the site of the present Fire Station, which was built there in 1926. Behind the old cottage on the right was a long garden, which extended south to the site of Princes Avenue.

Image Reference: JG_12_137.tif
Date: 1913
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x95
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society