The College left these premises in 1931 and for a few years the house was derelict before being demolished to make way for Viceroy Lodge. The photograph above, taken during this period shows part of the one-time large playing field, which was between the house and the sea.

Image Reference: JG_12_168.tif
Date: c.1931
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 132x78
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society