A 1958 photograph of three houses, 251, 253 and 255, Kingsway. These were built in 1927 and had a very short life. After only 33 years they were demolished in 1960 to make way for the flats called Berriedale Court.

Image Reference: JG_15_052.tif
Date: 1958
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 129x80
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Hove Civic Society and The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society