St Peter’s Church in 1922 when the land on either side in Portland Road was still vacant. In fact, the next building to the west was then the Portland hotel some 100 yards away. Lumley and Hunt’s premises were built in 1927 and the vacant lots gradually filled in during the next 10 years.

Image Reference: JG_16_023.tif
Date: 1922
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 132x81
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society