The house remained in the occupation of the Clark family until 1947. After a brief period as a school, the house with its extensive grounds was sold for building, and this photograph in August 1955, shows its demolition.

Image Reference: JG_16_075.tif
Date: 1955
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x113
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society