View of the bakery from the north west on the site of the present Newtown Road. Already there had been an extension, the original bakery being only about half this frontage (note the newer, lighter brickwork). On the left can be seen part of one of the three old Goldstone Cottages. Two of these were removed before St Agnes church was built in 1906, while the third cottage is still to be seen in Alderman A. J. Clark’s garden.

Image Reference: JG_16_079.tif
Date: Undated.
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x107
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society