Houses 6 & 8, with part of 10, Fonthill Road. Built about 1890 they adjoined Parson’s Yard and for years were occupied by the firm’s employees. A few years ago they were acquired with the yard by Clark’s Bread Co.Ltd for lorry parking, this lead to the demolition of the two houses in 1972.

Image Reference: JG_16_110.tif
Date: 1968
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x100
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society