Two photographs of this church 9 February 1975. Built in 1902, with a seating capacity of 150, it was made a Parish Church in 1927.
Closed in August 1977.

Image Reference: JG_16_113.tif
Date: 1975
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x93
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society