Five photographs taken by Mr E W Holden of Brighton and Hove Shop-fitting Co. during 1959 and 1960.
A good view of the greenhouses of English's Nurseries, while the adjoining building was for many years occupied by Rooke's the Stonemasons. Until about 1930 this building and Bennetts, seen on another page, were the only buildings in this part of Old Shoreham Road.

Image Reference: JG_16_129.tif
Date: 1959-1960
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 95x80
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society