Two more photographs of 19 April 1963, at the same time of the clearance of Bungard’s stone masons premises to make way for Harrington’s Motor Showrooms. The large coach building works of Thomas Harrington Ltd. were built in 1929 in what was a large meadow, part of Holmes Farm, and known as Pole Field because in a part of it G P O telephones kept a supply of their massive telephone poles.

Image Reference: JG_16_133.tif
Date: 157x105
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 157x105
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society