Erected in 1903, this building was always used as a school. From 1903 until 1936 it was known as Belvedere Preparatory School. From then until its demolition it was a Jewish school, called Aryeh House. An estate of Regency style houses will be built on this and the neighbouring site. The two photographs above were taken from the east side of the Upper Drive. Taken on 7 October 1962.

Image Reference: JG_17_026.tif
Date: 1962
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 120x93
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society