This wooden building, the office of Arnoco (Builders) Ltd. stood here in the angle of Hill Drive and Shirley Drive from about 1936 until late in 1963, when it was removed to make way for the parade of shops. Date of photographs – 8 September 1963.

Image Reference: JG_17_110.tif
Date: 1963
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 147x97
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society