The courts remained n use for more than 30 years but were given up in 1958. The site, including the clubhouse, was cleared during the following year and the present cul-de-sac, the Paddock, containing 13 houses was built in 1960.

Image Reference: JG_17_141.tif
Date: 1994
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x110 (x2)
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society