These photographs show the last portion of the Tongdean Farm Estate to be built on. Development started with the building of the first house in Woodland Drive in 1935 and continued sporadically for another 35 years. Now, in 1972, houses are joining the lone bungalow along the unmade-up road. The photographs were taken on 2 March 1969, from Hill Drive, looking towards Woodland Drive and the Three-Cornered Copse.

Image Reference: JG_17_145.tif
Date: 1969
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x110
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society