This fine building, erected by Amon and Amon Henry Wilds, between 1818 and 1822, was originally a single house but before long became three separate houses. In this photograph of about 1880,they are numbered 1-3, because the three houses to the south were called Lennox Place. We now know them as 4-6 Richmond Terrace.

Image Reference: JG_20_017.tif
Date: c.1880
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 109x138
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society