A splendid clear photograph of Brighton Technical School (as it was called) at just about the time of its completion, and certainly earlier than the photograph on the previous page. For example, the kerbside tree had yet to be planted. Note the attractive adjoining house, Lansdowne, No 8 formerly, No.5 which was demolished in 1934, and the unusual façade of Clydesdale House, at the other side, for several years occupied as the Northern Branch of the Hospital for Women.

Image Reference: JG_20_018.tif
Date: c.1898
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 190x228
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: ©Philippe Garner. Princess Louise and the Duke of Fife formerly opened the building on the 8 January 1898

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society