South entrance to the Level, then completely enclosed by railings, in 1905. The low building erected in 1862 was at first a Police Station. It was later diverted to other purposes and demolished in 1929 when the southern section was converted into a children’s playground.

Image Reference: JG_20_023.tif
Date: 1905
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 145x54
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society