The busy junction with Viaduct Road and Upper Lewes Road about 1954, when the trolley buses were still running. Note the overhead wires, which led the buses also into Union Road.

Image Reference: JG_20_048.tif
Date: 1954
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 147x106
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Royal Engineers Record Office, now Serviced Offices.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society