These photographs of 29 April 1976 give no idea of the seclusion of the spacious grounds, which formerly surrounded Sylvan Hall and which continued until the 1939/1945 War. The Lodge also, has now gone.

Image Reference: JG_20_067.tif
Date: 1976
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 151x95
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society