Entrance way to the old Nurseries, photographed on the same date. The houses on the right are modern Council houses that replaced old farm cottages some years ago. The iron gate pillars, bearing the date 1877 are those previously at the south end of the Level and removed here in 1923. There is a photograph of these pillars in their original location in the Ditchling Road volume. [Some confusion. Ed.]

Image Reference: JG_20_117.tif
Date: 1967
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 156x111
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society