All this ground was part of Harrington Farm, the farmhouse of which can be seen in the background of this photograph. Although the Corporation moved their Nurseries here from Lewes Road in 1923 part of Harrington Farm remained until nearly 1930. For details of the large cottage below see the succeeding page.

Image Reference: JG_20_119.tif
Date: 1967
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 156x111
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society