Two photographs needing little comment, period 1912. This Avenue was developed by Sir John Blaker who himself lived at The Romans, a house on the north side above Southdown Road. Building started at the lower end during the late 1880s.

Image Reference: JG_20_130.tif
Date: 1912
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x100
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society