Looking down Bates Road, in the early 1920s and showing the temporary School building which served until the present school was built further to the north in 1925. On the cleared site were later built the Council flats.

Image Reference: JG_20_135.tif
Date: 1920s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 94x156
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society