Consisting of four acres, the ground was presented to the town by Alderman Blaker in 1893 and opened in 1893. The clock tower, seen above, was dedicated in 1866.

Image Reference: JG_20_141.tif
Date: Unknown
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 79x131
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society