Two photographs of the original pavilion which was an old bandstand built prior to 1914. With no electric light or toilet and a leaky roof it was quite inadequate for present day use. It was removed in 1971 and replaced by a more commodious building. Date of photographs 15 February 1970. This view looks towards Ditchling Road.

Image Reference: JG_20_178.tif
Date: 1970
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 151x111
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by a number of Individual Donors
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society