This court was hidden away behind the east side of King Street, with a narrow entrance between Nos. 40 & 41. It was demolished in 1936. Another passage leading to the court can still be seen below 15 Church Street

Image Reference: JG_25_036.tif
Date: Unknown-before 1936
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x118
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society