Established here, at No. 51, Gardner Street, as long ago as 1883, the shop just managed to reach its century, but the owner then decided to close down. The old shop front was carefully dismantled and moved to the Brighton Museum and re-erected there. Photographed on 29 May 1983.

Image Reference: JG_25_071.tif
Date: 1983
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x163
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society