The character of this street has greatly changed during the present century. 50 years ago it was almost entirely residential but gradually all the houses on the west side were removed for the extension of the Electricity Works. The photograph was taken in 1937 and the houses shown were removed in 1945.

Image Reference: JG_25_125.tif
Date: 1937
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 109x108
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society