The Star Foundry at 22/23 on the North side near the corner of North Road in 1897. Founded in 1875 it remained in use until the early 1900s when it was removed for an extension to the Electricity Works in North Road.

Image Reference: JG_25_130.tif
Date: 1897
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 111x109
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society