The ironmonger’s shop at 11 Trafalgar Street in 1897. Built as a corner private dwelling it became a shop in the 1850s when William Deane set up as an ironmonger. Adams Bros. took over the business in 1893. It is still here in 1967, now known as Adam Bros. And Broadbridge Engineers.

Image Reference: JG_25_132.tif
Date: 1897
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 1897
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society