Looking down the full length of the street, from the Station forecourt on 29 May 1983. At the immediate left, the entrance to the old railway goods Yard, long since given up, and on which a large block of offices is to be built. The slight widening seen was carried out as long ago as 1928, but no further widening has ever taken place, and street remains as narrow as it was when first built.

Image Reference: JG_25_218.tif
Date: 1983
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x145
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society