The baker’s shop of E. Cutress at 23 London Street, at some time between 1889 and 1895. There was a baker here from 1875 until 1936. It is now a private house but still retains the shop front.

Image Reference: JG_25_260.tif
Date: 1889-1895
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 117x115
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Cutress shops are now called Forfars, but still owned by the same family.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society