Built in 1830, and enlarged in 1857, this church suffered from a constantly dwindling congregation, and closed in 1958. Photographed in February 1959, it still stands in 1975, but in terrible dilapidation, having been used for many years as a store. Before long it must surely disappear from the face of Ann Street.

Image Reference: JG_25_262.tif
Date: 1959
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 156x95
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Gavin Henderson in memory of his father, Magnus Reginald 'Jock' Henderson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society