In 1941 the building was demolished by a direct hit. After the war this pre-fabricated building was erected and although still with us, in 1955, it will in course of time be replaced by something more permanent.

Image Reference: JG_27_047.tif
Date: 1955
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 151x96
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society