This building is little changed though it is now a motor showroom, first opened in 1927. That shown on the opposite corner was demolished just a year or two ago and a new building has replaced it.

Image Reference: JG_28_030.tif
Date: Unknown
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x110
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society