The offices and works of Arthur H.Cox and Co. Ltd. at 93 Lewes Road. Period between 1911 and 1914 soon after they first occupied these premises. This building was erected in the 1860s as a Laundry and continued to be used as such until taken over by Cox’s about 1911.

Image Reference: JG_28_058.tif
Date: 1911-1914
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x117
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society