Nothing can be seen of the main building other than the gate leading to the carriage drive but the crowded carriage is of some interest. The gentleman holding the reins was Benjamin Rogers -Tillstone, owner of Moulsecombe Place. Behind is the Lodge which was taken over with the house by Brighton Corporation in 1929, after which it was let but finally demolished a few years ago.

Image Reference: JG_28_133.tif
Date: 1890s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 200x151
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society